Frequently Asked Questions
I do lessons Monday through Friday from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm. I have students scheduled on the hour and the half hour. Once you pick a time slot, it is yours for as long as you want it. If your schedule doesn't allow a regular meeting time, lessons can be scheduled week to week as well.
I teach at my home in Harrison TN. It's only a 15-20 minute drive from most parts of town. I also offer lessons online using Zoom or Facetime.
Fees for lessons are $100 for 4 weeks. Lessons are 1/2 hour each. One hour lessons are also available for $200 for 4 weeks.
Yes! I love working with beginners. It's a big portion of who my students are. It's great to be working from the ground up. I remember very well what it was like to get started, and I can help you get passed the tough spots.
- If you miss a lesson, you may either 1) forfeit the missed lesson or 2) do a "Make-Up”.
- Make-ups must be scheduled within 14 days of the missed lesson or will be forfeit.
- The Make-Up lesson will be in addition to your regular weekly lesson.
- Your week count of lessons simply continues and DOES NOT stop for the missed week.
Make-Up Lessons may not be done in place of a regularly scheduled weekly lesson.
You forfeit your lesson if:
1. You miss your Make-Up once it is scheduled.
2. You do not schedule and take the make-up lesson within 14 days.
If you need to miss 2-3 weeks and provide advance notice , I'll hold your appointment time until you return. No makeup lessons are needed and you're not charged for these missed lessons . My vacations work the same way.
If you miss more than 3 weeks
Leaving lessons for 1 - 3 MONTHS is a Leave of Absence. Any credit unused will be held although you may need a new appointment time when you return. A student gone for more than 3 months is considered to have quit lessons permanently and any remaining credit is forfeited.